+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying Outland - Fees

marcjacobs

Jun 10, 2010
Hi there,

I have a few more questions before sending our application.
I am Canadian and my boyfriend is Irish (we are currently both living in Ireland)
We are moving back to Canada in a month and will be sending our OUTLAND application in February.
He will be staying with me for 6 months as a visitor, and if we need to extend we will apply for an extension.
I just wanted to double check before paying the fees. We will be applying through the London,UK office.
I know I need to send the application to Missisauga first. Can I pay the application fees online anyways?
On the application fees page

It says:
If you are applying at an office outside Canada

You can find information on fee payment methods at the website of the visa office (immigration applications) or the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate (proof of citizenship applications) responsible for your area. Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada.

I thought I'd be able to pay the fees online and send the receipt to Missisauga with my application to speed up the process .. now I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for your time!

Rinnerz

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-12-2010
File Transfer...
09-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
02-08-2011
You can pay your fees online. Because your entire application is first being sent to Mississauga, you choose Mississauga as the visa office for processing the fees--not London or any other office location. All outland applications are done this way. Mississauga will process your fee payment and, when they transfer the file to London, they will also inform London that you have paid your fees already.