+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for visitor visa this week need some help

nads72

Jan 22, 2011
i am applying for visitor visa and my friend is sending me an invitaion letter and a letter from her employers what other kind of documents does she need to send. she is also paying for my return flright back to uganda does she need to send the ticket to me or can be a scanned copy of the ticket she purchased?

any help will be greatly apreciated

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
nads72 said:
i am applying for visitor visa and my friend is sending me an invitaion letter and a letter from her employers what other kind of documents does she need to send. she is also paying for my return flright back to uganda does she need to send the ticket to me or can be a scanned copy of the ticket she purchased?

any help will be greatly apreciated
You have to prove some tie up with City, where you are living ?

travelgirl

Nov 27, 2011
Ashok plz help me

I am planning to apply for a single entry Tourist visa for Canada for january.
My situation:

I have travelled several times to germany and france and hold multiple schengen visa.
My nationality: Indian
My current job however pays me 10.5k INR per month but I hold savings of about 1.5Lacs INR in my account. I have separate funds for the return ticket and hotel , so I can show the recurring salary statement and the 1.5 L saving and properties I hold ( about 20 crore)
Is it enough to get a visa? I have travelled many times to germany to stay with my boyfriend . My boyfriend will fly to meet me from germany. Shall I mention I plan to meet him there in my cover letter? How much money needs to be shown for a stay of 10 day holiday ?

Please help out.

Thank you.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
travelgirl said:
Ashok plz help me

I am planning to apply for a single entry Tourist visa for Canada for january.
My situation:

I have travelled several times to germany and france and hold multiple schengen visa.
My nationality: Indian
My current job however pays me 10.5k INR per month but I hold savings of about 1.5Lacs INR in my account. I have separate funds for the return ticket and hotel , so I can show the recurring salary statement and the 1.5 L saving and properties I hold ( about 20 crore)
Is it enough to get a visa? I have travelled many times to germany to stay with my boyfriend . My boyfriend will fly to meet me from germany. Shall I mention I plan to meet him there in my cover letter? How much money needs to be shown for a stay of 10 day holiday ?

Please help out.

Thank you.
Apply for a tourist visa. You should show hotel booking and a return open air ticket . Do not mention about your boyfriend. For 10 days, 1.5 L in saving is OK . Write a good cover letter.

nads72

Jan 22, 2011
ashokan i have a letter from my employer for vacation time, i have worked out of my country for the last year and half so current work visa, i have vehicle registered in my name but dont own a house or property but i do take care of my mother sister and brother i also have reciepts showing that i pay for his college education and 2 bank accounts back home. would this be enough for ties back home. i have been working with u.s military in iraq since 2008. and have been home and gone back.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
nads72 said:
ashokan i have a letter from my employer for vacation time, i have worked out of my country for the last year and half so current work visa, i have vehicle registered in my name but dont own a house or property but i do take care of my mother sister and brother i also have reciepts showing that i pay for his college education and 2 bank accounts back home. would this be enough for ties back home. i have been working with u.s military in iraq since 2008. and have been home and gone back.
It's OK . Good Luck.