+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for study visa.

studentapplyins00on

Oct 3, 2024
I am applying for a foundation year in Computer Science and my grades are as follows . Are they good? Because it seems like your previous grades have an impact on the visa decision.

English O-Level : A*
Arabic O-Level : A
Maths O-Level : A after retake from D
Physics O-Level : B
ICT O-Level : B

Thanks,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am applying for a foundation year in Computer Science and my grades are as follows . Are they good? Because it seems like your previous grades have an impact on the visa decision.

English O-Level : A*
Arabic O-Level : A
Maths O-Level : A after retake from D
Physics O-Level : B
ICT O-Level : B

Thanks,
You’d need A levels not O levels to apply to university typically.

studentapplyins00on

Oct 3, 2024
You’d need A levels not O levels to apply to university typically.
I am in Egypt and Universities here accept O-Levels as entry level qualifications and they might ask for AS subjects if its a really good University otherwise its rare that you find a school that teaches A-Level and my school does not. I am also applying for a foundation year not direct entry.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am in Egypt and Universities here accept O-Levels as entry level qualifications and they might ask for AS subjects if its a really good University otherwise its rare that you find a school that teaches A-Level and my school does not. I am also applying for a foundation year not direct entry.
Most foundation programs and students are to ensure adequate English levels.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well this foundation program isn’t. I already got C1 in my English exam. This foundation program is specifically made for people that haven’t completed their A-Level.
The majority of foundation year international students have to attend because of concern about their English or French skills. Your situation is not that common.