+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR - Chinese Police Certificates

Mirimiri

Jul 25, 2024
Hi all,

Applying for PR out of Quebec - just got my CSQ approved last week. I am in Canada.

I lived for three individual school terms in China (Beijing) between February 2017 to July 2018 (never staying more than 5months at a time).

As part of my PR application I need to submit Chinese Police Certificates for the period mentioned above.

Extra curveball: I unfortunately have lost my Registration Form of Temporary Residence. I can provide copies of my visas to China and entrance and exit stamps.

Has anyone been in this situation before? Thank you so much for your help!

Lisa_ren

Aug 18, 2023
Hi all,

Applying for PR out of Quebec - just got my CSQ approved last week. I am in Canada.

I lived for three individual school terms in China (Beijing) between February 2017 to July 2018 (never staying more than 5months at a time).

As part of my PR application I need to submit Chinese Police Certificates for the period mentioned above.

Extra curveball: I unfortunately have lost my Registration Form of Temporary Residence. I can provide copies of my visas to China and entrance and exit stamps.

Has anyone been in this situation before? Thank you so much for your help!
Hi Mirimiri, I never met the situation. But learned from your description, you need provide the proof of residence or study during 2017 to 2018 in China, it's right? my suggestion is to contact with the direct police station of Beijing. They will guide you how to get the proof. Should be not a big problem.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mirimiri, I never met the situation. But learned from your description, you need provide the proof of residence or study during 2017 to 2018 in China, it's right? my suggestion is to contact with the direct police station of Beijing. They will guide you how to get the proof. Should be not a big problem.
But OP is in Canada. How to contact them from Canada?

Lisa_ren

Aug 18, 2023
But OP is in Canada. How to contact them from Canada?
What is the school name and the place name which you lived during study? You can search the police office number from web and call them. or you can tell me , maybe I can help you find the number.