+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PNP as an off-shore applicant

moin205

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

As of May 2022, I would like to know if I can apply for a PNP program as an overseas applicant.

I have already submitted my EE profile in November 2021 and my top preferences for PNP are:
-OINP
-AINP, and
- BC PNP

Do I need to receive a NOI or any other form of communication from any of the above provinces before I can submit my application? Or can I simply proceed to submitting the PNP applications?

To give you some context, my occupation is in the tech sector; I'm a web developer (NOC 2175) and my current CRS score is 413.

Please share your best advise.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

As of May 2022, I would like to know if I can apply for a PNP program as an overseas applicant.

I have already submitted my EE profile in November 2021 and my top preferences for PNP are:
-OINP
-AINP, and
- BC PNP

Do I need to receive a NOI or any other form of communication from any of the above provinces before I can submit my application? Or can I simply proceed to submitting the PNP applications?

To give you some context, my occupation is in the tech sector; I'm a web developer (NOC 2175) and my current CRS score is 413.

Please share your best advise.

Thanks
PNPs have always been open to outland applicants. Only option is Alberta if they select your NOC and CRS score. For OINP, your score is too low and BC requires a job offer.