+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for express entry with 470 crs score but my spouse in past 2013 has overstayed in uk

Sadafali6687

Jan 30, 2019
Dears,

I have just received my ielts result with the following score
Listening 8
Speaking 7.5
Writing 7
Reading 7.5

As I have checked my score on crs calculator its showing 470 points which I believe is good enough to proceed with my application for express entry.

Just need to clarify few points:
My husband went to UK in 2010 on student visa and in 2012 he submitted is visa application to renew with a different college but visa got refused. He did appeal against the visa refusal and with so many appeals finally he got refused by high court as well and asked to leave the country in 2013. He left the country voluntarily in 2015 march. So he overstayed in uk for around 2 years. Will this affect my express entry profile as he is a spouse and I will be the principal applicant.
He requested his police certificate from uk and he recently received it which shows that he was clean and no criminal record.

Please advice me on this.

Appreciate your help :)

JoVision

Jan 30, 2019
Dears,

Listening 8
Speaking 7.5
Writing 7
Reading 7.5

As I have checked my score on crs calculator its showing 470 points which I believe is good enough to proceed with my application for express entry.

My husband went to UK in 2010 on student visa and in 2012 he submitted is visa application to renew with a different college but visa got refused. He did appeal against the visa refusal and with so many appeals finally he got refused by high court as well and asked to leave the country in 2013. He left the country voluntarily in 2015 march. So he overstayed in uk for around 2 years. Will this affect my express entry profile as he is a spouse and I will be the principal applicant.
He requested his police certificate from uk and he recently received it which shows that he was clean and no criminal record.

If the PCC shows negative, then it is okay

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Dears,

Listening 8
Speaking 7.5
Writing 7
Reading 7.5

Past visa refusal and overstays don’t impact your application. If your husband has a clean record then rest assured ur file won’t be rejected for this reason. Make sure u mention that in your eAPR

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Dears,

Listening 8
Speaking 7.5
Writing 7
Reading 7.5

You said he has voluntarily left the country so that means he is not been deported ! so you are absolutely fine here no problems whatsoever !