+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for canada visa

sidhu.ms92

Jan 4, 2014
i am planning to apply my visa under spp for may intake 2014 in constega collage for Embedded Systems Development. i am very much confused about the process please help .!

10th 80%
12th 60%
b.com 70%
ielts no less than 6.5

what all the documents under spp.! and do i need to even show any assest after showing GIC please help

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sindhu.ms93.

First you need to contact the college for offer letter or acceptance for the course before the sets filled.

Than go http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

and register a cic.gc.ca account as a student, you can open the application to see, the list of required documents to submit. Don't worry this account is anytime modifiable and you can delete the application too. So give a try.

Thank you.

sidhu.ms92 said:
i am planning to apply my visa under spp for may intake 2014 in constega collage for Embedded Systems Development. i am very much confused about the process please help .!

10th 80%
12th 60%
b.com 70%
ielts no less than 6.5

what all the documents under spp.! and do i need to even show any assest after showing GIC please help

sidhu.ms92

Jan 4, 2014
thanks a lot for the reply ..! i already applied for the collage..! but after that do i need to show some assest and liquid cash even after showing gic???? please help

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every country has different requirements in regards to immigration to Canada. Go to YOUR country's canadian embassy website to find out what canada requires you to submit as an applicant from your country.