+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying and leaving the country

furrierberyls

Aug 28, 2022
Hi
my score is 453 on the crs calculator.
Im on a job in which my employer can help me giving me janitorial supervisor papers even though my job has been of a janitorial.
i am not having a good time here. my employer is not the best, and I feel harrased at work.
is there any path I can take that I can apply with one year of work and move overseas until I receive my pr? my job offer gave me the extra 50 points, but im seriously struggling. Im in AB

Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi
my score is 453 on the crs calculator.
Im on a job in which my employer can help me giving me janitorial supervisor papers even though my job has been of a janitorial.
i am not having a good time here. my employer is not the best, and I feel harrased at work.
is there any path I can take that I can apply with one year of work and move overseas until I receive my pr? my job offer gave me the extra 50 points, but im seriously struggling. Im in AB

Thank you
Sorry to hear that. Did you try complaining about them?

You can try PNP.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hii, thanks for your reply.
yes, Ive tried to fix things, but they dont care.

Doesnt PNP take longer than EE?
In today's time no time phase can be calculated, even on this forum people from 2019, 2021 are waiting but some from 2022 are already PR. See you can file an application in as many programs as you can as you are eligible and then can withdrew from rest once you get an ITA, Alberta PNP is quick for the inlands and can give you extra 600 points on your final score and more chances in EE.

furrierberyls

Aug 28, 2022
In today's time no time phase can be calculated, even on this forum people from 2019, 2021 are waiting but some from 2022 are already PR. See you can file an application in as many programs as you can as you are eligible and then can withdrew from rest once you get an ITA, Alberta PNP is quick for the inlands and can give you extra 600 points on your final score and more chances in EE.
Thank you so much for your answer!
So I can quit when applying for PNP?
Im excited to hear that!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you so much for your answer!
So I can quit when applying for PNP?
Im excited to hear that!
I would suggest not doing that unless you receive your PR. See the point is they are giving you hard time now as you are still employed with them, so what are the chances that they won't do that once you quit. People will suggest you "you have the right", "yes you can quit" but I will not advice you to do so. If in case any query will go to the employer (which most likely will happen in Alberta) will they remember to reply to it if you have left, no way, take my word. I know it is hard for you but keep on hanging there. Once you receive your PR all this will vanish away, trust me.