+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply online

malout

May 30, 2009
Thanks For Your Communication.i would like to apply online immigration visa.please can you tell me requirements how can i apply?

Mermaid3011

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, ON
malout - it is not possible to apply online for permanent residency.
only if you are a student you can apply for a study permit...
read the FAQ's on this site - they are really good!

bdynasty31

Aug 8, 2024
Hello. I have a friend that lives in Algeria and he just recently got his CDL license. He is also a plumber and has been a plumber for 10 years. He has a background as a warehouse employee as well. I live in America, how can I help him? Or what is the best route for him?

shazma razzaq

Aug 1, 2024
Hello sir
Kindly guide me how to apply for canda from pakistan or golf country qatar i am a teacher montessori or daycare

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

amareasmamaw

Aug 14, 2024
Assistance with Immigration Services

Dear Cohen Immigration Law Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Amare Asmamaw Addisu, and I am a mental health professional from Ethiopia. I hold a Master’s degree in Clinical Community Psychiatry and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Currently, I am working as a lecturer at Wollo University in Ethiopia.

I am writing to seek your assistance with immigration services. Specifically, I am interested in understanding how your firm can support me in my pursuit of opportunities in Canada. Given my professional background and academic qualifications, I am keen to explore options for work permits, permanent residency, or any other relevant immigration pathways.

Could you please provide me with information on the services you offer and the steps involved in the immigration process? Additionally, I would appreciate any guidance on the documentation and requirements needed to proceed.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Amare Asmamaw Addisu
Lecturer, Wollo University
Ethiopia