+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for WP from home country - urgent please

Jack79

Sep 5, 2020
Dears,
I’m currently living in UAE, knowing the long processing time I’m planning visiting my family back at my home country and submit my application which takes way less processing time.

I’m applying myself online, how Can I define the visa office ( my home country and not UAE )within the application ?

Thank you

Last edited:
May 31, 2023
Je suis standardiste et agent de sécurité a la fois avec une expérience de plus de 20 ans dans de grandes boîtes et je voudrais venir au CANADA pour travailler

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Dears,
I’m currently living in UAE, knowing the long processing time I’m planning visiting my family back at my home country and submit my application which takes way less processing time.

I’m applying myself online, how Can I define the visa office ( my home country and not UAE )within the application ?

Thank you
What visa are you applying for & for whom ?

Based on your current country of residence, IRCC will decide which Visa processing office will handle your application - You do not get to choose that

Unable to help you further as your post is still not giving a lot of information to answer

Jack79

Sep 5, 2020
What visa are you applying for & for whom ?

Based on your current country of residence, IRCC will decide which Visa processing office will handle your application - You do not get to choose that

Unable to help you further as your post is still not giving a lot of information to answer
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I’m applying for a WP for myself and family.
when filling the WP application, it ask if you want to process the application in your country of residence or other. When choosing other and name your home country they ask reason so you mention citizen !

Now, is that enough for IRCC to assign my application to home country or there is another option I’m missing ?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I’m applying for a WP for myself and family.
when filling the WP application, it ask if you want to process the application in your country of residence or other. When choosing other and name your home country they ask reason so you mention citizen !

Now, is that enough for IRCC to assign my application to home country or there is another option I’m missing ?
What WP is this? Do you have a +ve LMIA ?

What visas for family are you applying ?

Now, is that enough for IRCC to assign my application to home country or there is another option I’m missing ? Just answer the question & IRCC will take care of the assignment