+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for TRV without a job offer

ray_yuan

Oct 26, 2009
Hi everyone,

I graduated from a University on May 2009 and hold a post graduate working permit until 2012. Recently I need to return to my home country due to family emergency. My Temporary Resident Visa expired at the end of August, 2009. Now I want to go back to Canada, but I was told that I need a valid job offer first before I can apply for the TRV. I am so confuse because I can't interview for any job since I am not in Canada. Also someone else told me that I don't really need a job offer since I am a new graduate. I am really need help and advice. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Ray.

Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ray_yuan said:
Hi everyone,

I graduated from a University on May 2009 and hold a post graduate working permit until 2012. Recently I need to return to my home country due to family emergency. My Temporary Resident Visa expired at the end of August, 2009. Now I want to go back to Canada, but I was told that I need a valid job offer first before I can apply for the TRV. I am so confuse because I can't interview for any job since I am not in Canada. Also someone else told me that I don't really need a job offer since I am a new graduate. I am really need help and advice. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Ray.
Since you already have a post-grad work permit, you can apply for a TRV at a Canadian local embassy.