+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for OWP before 4 months expiration of current one because quitted job?

Renata Paula

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hi,

does anyone have the experience of applying for an OWP before the 4 months expiration of current one, because had quitted the job??

Take into consideration that already has an AOR!

Please, I need some help with it!

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Renata Paula said:
Hi,

does anyone have the experience of applying for an OWP before the 4 months expiration of current one, because had quitted the job??

Take into consideration that already has an AOR!

Please, I need some help with it!
there are couple of people in the forum ,,, where they did apply for BOWP before 4 months of current WP expires,,, and they did receive the BOWP.

So its entirely luck..

As per the CIC 1. Within 4 months before expiry of WP
2. AOR

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysingh said:
there are couple of people in the forum ,,, where they did apply for BOWP before 4 months of current WP expires,,, and they did receive the BOWP.

So its entirely luck..

As per the CIC 1. Within 4 months before expiry of WP
2. AOR
I agree! Worth a shot.

Renata Paula

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
But would be like 6 months before my current one expires. And I would apply only because I would quit my current job, so I would have no job and a closed WP. It's still worth it to apply?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Renata Paula said:
But would be like 6 months before my current one expires. And I would apply only because I would quit my current job, so I would have no job and a closed WP. It's still worth it to apply?
As stayed a few people have provided explanation letters and managed to get one. No guarantee but If you need to work to live - you should give it a go