+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for GCMS notes

goldcorp2

May 13, 2013
Hi, my wife (in China) applied for a visitor visa for a 2 weeks stay in Canada and it was rejected. She previously applied twice and both visas were approved, so there might have been a mistake in a form.

My question is since she applied alone, can I still ask for the GCMS notes if she sign the IMM5744 form and list me as the designated representative?

Rejection reason : "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application."

Thanks

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hi, my wife (in China) applied for a visitor visa for a 2 weeks stay in Canada and it was rejected. She previously applied twice and both visas were approved, so there might have been a mistake in a form.

My question is since she applied alone, can I still ask for the GCMS notes if she sign the IMM5744 form and list me as the designated representative?

Rejection reason : "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application."

Thanks
Anyone 'in' Canada can request GCMS notes on her behalf.