+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply as "Software development manager" or "Software engineer"

shabbs83

May 7, 2016
Hi,

I want to know the probability of getting being selected as "Software development manager" are more or as a "Software engineer".

is there any report on CIC website, which we can look into for this detail, that which job title, there will be less competition and we can more chances of being selected.

Please let me know of any kind information you have.

Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shabbs83 said:
Hi,

I want to know the probability of getting being selected as "Software development manager" are more or as a "Software engineer".

is there any report on CIC website, which we can look into for this detail, that which job title, there will be less competition and we can more chances of being selected.

Please let me know of any kind information you have.

Thanks
There is no occupation based quota in Canada Express Entry like they have in Australia.

shabbs83

May 7, 2016
My understanding of application pool is that CIC is going to compare candidates having similar NOCs. And the one which scores high rank among them, would get ITA invitation.

Please let me know if my understanding is not correct.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shabbs83 said:
My understanding of application pool is that CIC is going to compare candidates having similar NOCs. And the one which scores high rank among them, would get ITA invitation.

Thanks
Incorrect understanding. All NOC 0/A/B are treated alike. Only the CRS score matters.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shabbs83 said:

Thanks
Your understanding is wrong. Invitations are sent based on scores or points.