+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on 31st July in general. what should I believe.

godsfury

Jul 24, 2014
Applied on 31st July 2014 in general after refusal in may intake. As Vo cannot understand the level of my diploma and course is not justified to background as per the Caips note.
I didnt gave much information about my pg diploma previously in the sop.

Now I explained about the value of my pg diploma from uk with references and how the proposed course is related to my background of studies how it will helpful for long term career in india. And university has accepted my ielts score, previous academics hence offerd me un conditional place for master's

My Profile
10th 55%
10+2 65%
Bba 68%
UK Pg diploma in management.
Uk 2 years retail manager work experience.
Proposed course. master's in Human resources administration
University first sem paid + Gic 2 years business it returns property worth of 1.5 crore and Rs 500000 rental income Pa etc.

1 What are my chances of approval this time?
2 what difference Caips note justification can make?

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
godsfury said:
Applied on 31st July 2014 in general after refusal in may intake. As Vo cannot understand the level of my diploma and course is not justified to background as per the Caips note.

Now I explained about the value of my pg diploma from uk with references and how the proposed course is related to my background of studies how it will helpful for long term career in india. And university has accepted my ielts score, previous academics hence offerd me un conditional place for master's

My Profile
10th 55%
10+2 65%
Bba 68%
University first sem paid + Gic 2 years business it returns property worth of 1.5 crore and Rs 500000 rental income Pa etc.

ur profile seems good. u should get it. if truely justified CAIPS note then full chances are there
it can make all the difference

lateef.azam

Jun 27, 2014
Agreed with lucifer

Caips note are very important for reapplication if you strongly explain the caips reply in the sop they will get convinced. And if they took longer than two weeks that means they considering your application. Sit back and relax.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
godsfury said:

My Profile
10th 55%
10+2 65%
Bba 68%

Dear, u did PGD from Uk. Can u plz confirm whether Uk offer post gradaduate work permit? If yes then for how many years it is allowed?

godsfury

Jul 24, 2014
fazeel said:
Dear, u did PGD from Uk. Can u plz confirm whether Uk offer post gradaduate work permit? If yes then for how many years it is allowed?
No they stop issuing pgwp from mid of 2012. You just have study and come back.

fugative1

Aug 14, 2014
godsfury said:

My Profile
10th 55%
10+2 65%
Bba 68%

1 chances are good for approval as already two weeks gone since submission.

2 caips. Will give the impression that you are serious in your plan and make the vo to rethink about making decision

daulatkhan

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/2014
Med's Done....
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
On its way
LANDED..........
Very soon
I feel sorry for your previous refusals I can understand the hardship you gone through. I have a feeling you get approved this just pray hard. You will get it