+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for one year

Hyke

May 26, 2019
hi .
I have applied for citizenship about a year back . I have not heard any thing from citizenship office
I’m from Pakistan and I was absent for 1 year in 2016 but still I have managed to live 3 years out of 5 years . My PR was extended . My requests to cic are responded in a robotic way that it’s in process of verification. I also got gcms notes and they look fine to me . The only one thing that sounds abnormal in gcms is prohibition 1 . I can’t understand it. Rest of all like knowledge, residency it’s saying not started
I have tried to call them but they are not available on phone . It’s always a standard response that agents are busy and can not be connected at this moment
Pl can any body as guide as I have to move back to my country . Thanks

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
hi .
I have applied for citizenship about a year back . I have not heard any thing from citizenship office
I’m from Pakistan and I was absent for 1 year in 2016 but still I have managed to live 3 years out of 5 years . My PR was extended . My requests to cic are responded in a robotic way that it’s in process of verification. I also got gcms notes and they look fine to me . The only one thing that sounds abnormal in gcms is prohibition 1 . I can’t understand it. Rest of all like knowledge, residency it’s saying not started
I have tried to call them but they are not available on phone . It’s always a standard response that agents are busy and can not be connected at this moment
Pl can any body as guide as I have to move back to my country . Thanks
Do you recall having any of the citizenship prohibitions?
A Google search can help you find a good lawyer.

Hyke

May 26, 2019
Do you recall having any of the citizenship prohibitions?
A Google search can help you find a good lawyer.
thanks
I don’t remember any prohibition
I applied after checking from consultant and he said it’s ok to apply

Hyke

May 26, 2019
Have you done the test already?
I applied and have not received test invitation
My application was submitted in June 18 and they sent me confirmation in August 18 that they start processing . Since than there is complete silence
Gcms notes —— against every column it says ..not started