+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Tracker still broken

Venkat778990

Aug 12, 2024
Hi all,
Hope you're all doing well. I wanted to check if everyone else is also facing the same issues with the IRCC Application tracker.

• Applied for TRV on June 26th, 2024

Unable to create an account on IRCC Application tracker since then and keep getting the below error message:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Anyone else facing the same issues?

PiyaK

Aug 12, 2024
Hi all,
Hope you're all doing well. I wanted to check if everyone else is also facing the same issues with the IRCC Application tracker.

• Applied for TRV on June 26th, 2024

Unable to create an account on IRCC Application tracker since then and keep getting the below error message:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Anyone else facing the same issues?
I am facing same issue. I also applied on same date for my parents.

ToryAlegend

Aug 21, 2024
Hi,

I'm having a consultant to do all the process of applying PR for me and I'm not holding any account to check the status.

I'm currently outland and the agency submit the application under FSW (PR). Can I create an application tracker for my own account to check the status? Is it weird to the IRCC if one is to check their own status from the tracker?

Please help...

Regards,
Tory