+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status of Saskatchewan University.

whitehorse90

Oct 23, 2019
I applied for a graduate program at Saskatchewan University. the status of my application is ' COMPLETED' for about 2 weeks after the deadline. When is this status going to be changed?. I am asking you because I found other colleagues get this status " Complete ready for review ". So, I want to make sure that there is a progress in my application,

Thank you.

Reactions: Maybe tommorow

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
I applied for a graduate program at Saskatchewan University. the status of my application is ' COMPLETED' for about 2 weeks after the deadline. When is this status going to be changed?. I am asking you because I found other colleagues get this status " Complete ready for review ". So, I want to make sure that there is a progress in my application,

Thank you.
They will ask for additional documents or verify your language proficiency and transcripts then it will change to "ready to review"

If you get admission then log back in and accept their offer to get your Letter of Acceptance (you will need it for your Visa)

Good luck!

Reactions: whitehorse90

herodemia

Jul 4, 2023
I applied for an undergraduate degree at the University of Saskatchewan, but I uploaded my WAEC AND NECO results, and it's showing completed at my account, but I just recently noticed that the school doesn't accept NECO, will I still get an admission decision, please what should I do?