+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Returned - Simple question

Bekao

Aug 4, 2016
Hi everyone,

I sent my application to the Ontario Nominee Program (Master's Stream) in February, but it was returned in June because they didn't really like how my Master's Degree Certificate was certified (lol).
Anyway, they told me to resend the application when the program reopens.

The question is:

Do I need to update all documents in my application, or just resend it with the problematic document corrected?

Documents that I don't know if I need to update: pictures, the main form we have to fill out, background checks and its respective translations, other documents

Thank you in advance for your answers!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thats the bad side of Canadian Immi system - instead of quickly requesting the required document, they would reject and would do all the work all over again.

Now in terms of pics, they ask for recent, not sure if there are guidance, but geneally 6 month is not recent, get a new one.

Re PCCs, from you own country get a new one, as 6 month has passed. From the countires where you ahve stayed before and did not go after you got PCC - no need to renevew.

POF - update.

References, WES - no need to update.

All the best.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
You have to make sure all the required forms and documents are valid at the time of resubmission. For example, if a form has a new version, you need to get the new version and fill in your application again. If your IELTS result is expired, you have to retake it.