+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected- success to get it responded due to missing document (copy of passport)! Doh!

May 15, 2023
Hi folks

I applied through ITA with a score of 513 and submitted all paperworkln April 5th. May 8yh I got an email saying application rejected as I had not includedy passport details.I had mistakenly loaded two documentcalls passport Sam,they were both my passport photo not th doc. They have my passport details on fileEE profoel and from the 3 work permits I’ve had over the last years on same passport.

Anyway, I raised a web form explaining the error and got an email back saying:
  • We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest asiured your supporting docs are indeed added and available for officer review
    · If your enquiry was solely to provide documents,
    • please note this is the only response you will receive.
    • · If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressedseparately, as soon as possible.
  • LONG N SHORT- has anyone had success with an application being reopened?
    • Thanks sam​

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
If they rejected your application as incomplete at the R10 stage you need to start again. My first PR application I forgot traffic history for my country to be included with the PCC - had to start all over again and wait for another ITA.

May 15, 2023
Thanks I’ve rung the office and they asked an officer to review as Evidence of all
Docs was there, just in wrong place. Let’s see, if not new one befor th draw end of month! I know a few have had cases successfully opened