+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application refused !! shall i reapply need assistance please help

ulster123

Oct 12, 2014
I got the letter of refusal today. the reason is

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including

your travel history
your immigration status
purpose of visit

At the moment i am in United Kingdom. I have 3 months visa left and I have done my under graduation from here. i had applied seneca college for pgd on HRM. What can i do now please advise

thanks

lucky_always24

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-July-2013 , 28-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
ulster123 said:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

your travel history
your immigration status
purpose of visit

At the moment i am in United Kingdom. I have 3 months visa left and I have done my under graduation from here. i had applied seneca college for pgd on HRM. What can i do now please advise

thanks
Reapply with good SOP. you need to show strong ties with your home country regarding you profession.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ulster123 said:

your travel history:- Have you travel back home since you been Uk? If no, then you need to explain why not..
your immigration status- You have Student visa 3 months only which convey message to them that you just want to get away to another country for immigration. Ideally finish your education In Uk& Come back to your home country and put up file again
purpose of visit:- it should be related course with your previous education & also if there is any gaps then you have to explain wht were you doing over that time

thanks

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi,
My visa is rejected today...i want to re apply...i got these reasons:

You have to satisfy me that you would leave canada at the end of your staty. in reaching this decision, i considered several factors ,including......

1.your travel history
2.your immigration status
3.purpose of visit
4.Family ties in canada and in ur country of residence
5.your current employment situation
6.your personal assets and financial status

Other reason: no study plan nor reason for study in canada

What is mean by travel history...which doc shuold i attached,i attached uni acceptance letter which i got from uni, last reason they gave no study plan.... Which study plan can i send , should i ask to uni to send me or i hv to explain in letter...please help me what should i do now...seniors plz help me...i ll b very thankful to u.

please help me

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rabs84 and ulster

Reapply with sop ( statement of purpose ) or your personal study plan.

Intro abt urself and you family
Educational Qualification
Work experience ( if you have)
Why canada
why that particular college ( the college or university u got into)
Why that particular course
Financial information
Future plan

these can be the topics.

Be frank and explain y you u want to study in canada, whats your paln after you studies and how its gonna help you in future.

All the best.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ulster123 said:
hi may be u missed to put your advise here . please feel free to add u r advise thanks
Please check my post again as i answer all three possible rejection reasons within your post in BOLD

ulster123

Oct 12, 2014
satyan1990 said:
Rabs84 and ulster

Reapply with sop ( statement of purpose ) or your personal study plan.

Intro abt urself and you family
Educational Qualification
Work experience ( if you have)
Why canada
why that particular college ( the college or university u got into)
Why that particular course
Financial information
Future plan

these can be the topics.

Be frank and explain y you u want to study in canada, whats your paln after you studies and how its gonna help you in future.

All the best.

thats indeed a really important advise you have given but what you think shall i reapply is it a good idea ??

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi,
Thank u sooo much for reply...i wrote sop ll u chk it is ok. Can u help me in sop..plz..wat abt other reasons of rejection...like travel history n all...

ulster123

Oct 12, 2014
ulster123 said:

your travel history
your immigration status
purpose of visit

thanks

hi i am going re apply , for travel history and immigration status what i can i write on my personal statement can any of you tell me thanks