+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application refused for Visitor Visa

munnyjain

Sep 25, 2019
Hiii
I have applied for a visitor Visa to visit Canada from 2nd of November to 16 of November 2019. My application was refused on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
My purpose of the visit to attend a training program at RTDS Technologies Winnipeg. I have the attached the invitation letter from the RTDS Technologies Winnipeg. Also i have attached a letter from my company which clearly states that my company is going to borne all the expenses for this training program (Inc Visa fee, To and fro journey fare and DA). Also i have attached following documents with my application:
Last 3 years ITR.
Last 3 months salary slip.
Bank statement of last six months.
Should i apply again?
What documents should i attach with my application to respond to these concerns?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Are you applying from your home country and what country is it? What is your nationality?
If you wish to apply you need to address the grounds why you were initially refused.
* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
>> Does it mean that the company is sending you to this training? As you mention they will shoulder all expenses, but not clear if the require you to go to the training since you mentioned that you were invited.
>> How long is the training?
>> The employment certificate should also contain your position, salary, joined date, dates of the approved leave and when you need to report back to work.

* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
>> Even if the company will sponsor your business trip, you still need to prove to the visa officer that you are financially capable. Looks like the assets (money on the bank) did not meet the standards of the visa office.
>> For assets, you need to show your properties (land title / car) and money (actually what you mentioned like itr, pay slip, 6 months bank statement) will do. But it seems the value it is not enough.

zainzindani

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hiii
I have applied for a visitor Visa to visit Canada from 2nd of November to 16 of November 2019. My application was refused on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
My purpose of the visit to attend a training program at RTDS Technologies Winnipeg. I have the attached the invitation letter from the RTDS Technologies Winnipeg. Also i have attached a letter from my company which clearly states that my company is going to borne all the expenses for this training program (Inc Visa fee, To and fro journey fare and DA). Also i have attached following documents with my application:
Last 3 years ITR.
Last 3 months salary slip.
Bank statement of last six months.
Should i apply again?
What documents should i attach with my application to respond to these concerns?
What you select in your purpose of visit? Have you applied online or Paper based from where.

munnyjain

Sep 25, 2019
I have applied online. I am from India and i am applying from India.
>> Does it mean that the company is sending you to this training? As you mention they will shoulder all expenses, but not clear if the require you to go to the training since you mentioned that you were invited.
Ans: Yes, My company is sending me to this training. I didn't get the direct invitation for this training, the training is part of a project that my company is dealing. I have been nominated by my company for this training program. The letter issued by my company clearly states the duration of the training.
>> How long is the training?
Training starts from 4th of November and end on 15th of November. (2 Weeks)
>> The employment certificate should also contain your position, salary, joined date, dates of the approved leave and when you need to report back to work.
Ans: I have attached my salary slip which clearly indicates my position, Salary, Joined dates. There is no need to take leave as this is part of my job.
>> Even if the company will sponsor your business trip, you still need to prove to the visa officer that you are financially capable. Looks like the assets (money on the bank) did not meet the standards of the visa office.
>> For assets, you need to show your properties (land title / car) and money (actually what you mentioned like itr, pay slip, 6 months bank statement) will do. But it seems the value it is not enough.
Ans: I have attached my last 6 month bank statement which shows a balance of 3500 CAD (Average). Also my company is going to borne all of my expenses.
>>What you select in your purpose of visit? Have you applied online or Paper based from where.
I have selected other in my purpose for visit. As this is not a business trip.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Ans: Yes, My company is sending me to this training. I didn't get the direct invitation for this training
You said "I have the attached the invitation letter from the RTDS Technologies Winnipeg." Were you invited or not?

Ans: I have attached my salary slip which clearly indicates my position, Salary, Joined dates. There is no need to take leave as this is part of my job.
Even though you are not on leave, the employment letter should indicate when are your supposed training and when you will be back. Since a job is considered as a tie you need these details to assure the visa officer that you need to go back to India.

Ans: I have attached my last 6 month bank statement which shows a balance of 3500 CAD (Average). Also my company is going to borne all of my expenses.
This is too low. I've seen applicants with $10,000 to $15,0000 CAD and they still get refused.

I have selected other in my purpose for visit. As this is not a business trip.
This is a bit confusing as you said "the training is part of a project that my company is dealing. " To me this is a business trip the fact that your company will shoulder everything and the training is related to your job.

Did you even submitted a Letter of Explanation? It is like a cover letter where you can say anything to the visa officer. I think it would have made an impact if you stated the reason for your visit as “job related training” and will have to back it up with relevant documents both from your company and the company training you in Canada.

munnyjain

Sep 25, 2019
>>You said "I have the attached the invitation letter from the RTDS Technologies Winnipeg." Were you invited or not?
Ans: Training is the part of the project. My company nominated my name and other six members for this training program. RTDS Technologies sent a letter indicating our names as the participants to my company which also indicate the duration of training.
However i will add a covering letter this time indicating all of the points suggested by you. And my current bank balance is now 6000 CAD. Will it be sufficient? (Considering my company is going to borne all the expenses)
Is there any other suggestion that i should include in my next application?
Thanks