+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Questions!

pickles04

Sep 24, 2014
I have another question, folks!

I have part-time freelance work online (Fiverr, blog-writing) which gives my husband and I extra money for day-to-day living. I work for non-Canadian companies and/or individuals (I understand this is legal as I am not working for a canadian company and I am not taking away opportunities from Canadians). I am in Canada now under a visitor's visa. My husband and I are in the process of filing the sponsorship application. Under Personal History, do I declare my part-time work online? if so, until what date (to) should I fill in?

Thank you!

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
pickles04 said:
I have another question, folks!

I have part-time freelance work online (Fiverr, blog-writing) which gives my husband and I extra money for day-to-day living. I work for non-Canadian companies and/or individuals (I understand this is legal as I am not working for a canadian company and I am not taking away opportunities from Canadians). I am in Canada now under a visitor's visa. My husband and I are in the process of filing the sponsorship application. Under Personal History, do I declare my part-time work online? if so, until what date (to) should I fill in?

Thank you!
I would include it. I prefer to err on the side of including information, not withholding it. You never know when something is going to come back and bite you in the butt. As for an end date, if you can put "ongoing" do that, if not, put the current date. You can always include a note explaining the situation.