+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Lost

Amir Wahab

Feb 11, 2015
Dear I wan't to know that what should I do after this reply by my application status can any one can help me to find solution of this situation Thanks.

Enquiry:

Dear, Sir in the response my web form inquiry I received your Email which provide me information regarding my application that your responsible officer returned my entire application with a letter of explanation to my address. ok. But I did not received any thing regarding my application & a letter of explanation which contain a Bank Demand Draft also . so please kindly help me to find out that where is my returned entire application & a letter of explanation and send me that letter by Email if you can. your last responded Email are attaché Thanks.

· CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

To:'apassionw@yahoo.com'

Jan 3 at 7:22 PM

Good day Amir Uddin,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

When you submit an application to IRCC, verifications are made to ensure that the package you sent is complete and ready for review, which means that you have:

· Answered all of the questions on the form, and

· Submitted all the necessary documents.

Applications that are missing required information or documents are usually returned to allow you to present a complete request.

We verified the information in your file and can confirm that the responsible office has returned your application with a letter of explanation on October 30, 2014, to the following address:

AMIR WAHAB UDDIN

N 10 NOMAN GRAND CITY

GULISTAN E JOHAR BLOCK 17

KARACHI PAKISTAN

Since the envelope was returned by Canada Post via regular mail, there is no tracking or reference number available.

If you wish to resubmit your application, we invite you to:

· Include the missing information as specified in the explanation letter included with your returned application, and

· Verify the instruction guide and the document checklist to ensure that you have included all the requested documents/information, then mail your package again.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Anabelle, Agent 4036
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca