+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application from Saudi Arabia

MJ90210

Mar 1, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am gathering documents for my wife who I will be sponsoring, and I have come across a road block.

When I go to get a police clearance, they ask me to get a request letter from Abu Dhabhi, and to be able to get that it mentions I need an immigration file number ? I don't have an immigration file number, as I have yet to submit an application.. Do I submit my application first and then get these documents ?

Also, same thing happened when I visited an Approved Physician to perform her medical test, they mentioned that they need an immigration file number..

Confused, and worried, please help!

Thanks
MJ

marioaziz86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
riyadh-KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
MJ90210 said:
Dear Friends,

I am gathering documents for my wife who I will be sponsoring, and I have come across a road block.

When I go to get a police clearance, they ask me to get a request letter from Abu Dhabhi, and to be able to get that it mentions I need an immigration file number ? I don't have an immigration file number, as I have yet to submit an application.. Do I submit my application first and then get these documents ?

Also, same thing happened when I visited an Approved Physician to perform her medical test, they mentioned that they need an immigration file number..

Confused, and worried, please help!

Thanks
MJ
hi
i went through all of these things because my wife sponsored me for spousal visa and for PCC you need to send an email to abu dhabi visa section regarding your PCC in which you have to ask them to send you request letter for PCC no need to give any file number/application number because you didt submit any application yet.
and for medical you have two option u can go directly to the concern physician and do you medical on your own like i did or you can submit your application without medical in this case they will send you request letter to do your medical after some time.
i think this discussion will might help you
thanks