Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
n/a
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
Hi all, I'm new to this forum.

In March 2017 my husband & I received 3 yr Open Work Permits after I graduated from the college. Currently, we both are working.

Now we want to apply for Temporary Resident Visas so that we could travel, leave and come back to Canada (stickers to our passports).

I passed questionnaire to apply for both him & me simultaneously on the CIC site, and it generated the following lists for the documents we need to apply:

For me:
1. Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)
2. Canadian Work or Study Permit (required)
3. Passport (required)
4. Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) (required)
5. Marriage License/Certificate (required)
6. Digital photo (required)
7. Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
8. Letter of Explanation

For husband:
1. Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Visitor or a Temporary Resident Permit Holder (IMM5708) (required)
2. Passport (required)
3. Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
4. Letter of Explanation

Question 1: Do you know why we have different sets of documents, for example, my husband is not requested his photo, his Open Work Permit document.
Question 2: Why is the husband requested document Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Visitor or a Temporary Resident Permit Holder (IMM5708), whereas I am not supposed to submit this document?
Question 3: When I applied for Study Permit in 2015 and for PGWP in 2017, the husband was dependent on me, as I was the main applicant. As he is NOT dependent on me now, can he apply for Temporary Resident Visa separately from me?

Please, don't hesitate to ask any additional questions for clarification.
Thank you in advance!