+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A BASIC SCHOOL TEACHER

Dec 8, 2023
Dear Sir,
I write to express my interest in teaching at the basic school level. I am a graduate of the University of Cape Coast here in Ghana. I am currently an English language teacher and the Head of department at the basic school level. I have over fifteen years experience in teaching and possess all the qualities of a good teacher.
I wish I am granted the opportunity to exhibit my potentials.
Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Joseph Frank Larbey

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir,
I write to express my interest in teaching at the basic school level. I am a graduate of the University of Cape Coast here in Ghana. I am currently an English language teacher and the Head of department at the basic school level. I have over fifteen years experience in teaching and possess all the qualities of a good teacher.
Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Joseph Frank Larbey
There are no jobs or employers on this forum.

You must go through a certification process to be allowed to teach in Canada. You cannot work as a teacher in Canada with the credentials you have now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Sir,
Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Joseph Frank Larbey
You need a provincial teaching license to teach. Most people immigrate first through Express Entry and then start the provincial licensing process, if you are elgible.