+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application canceled as incomplete

tmonay

Sep 24, 2023
Hello everyone, I got a nomination from OINP which was approved in May 2024. I got my ITA and I applied for the permanent residency IRCC.
However, my application was “cancelled as incomplete” because my police certificate from one of the countries had a gap of three months.
My nomination certificate from Ontario will expire in November. I have to create a new Express entry profile. I would like to know if I can still use the nomination certificate from Ontario with the new profile I created. Has anyone had this kind of situation before. I want to know because i don’t want to lose this 600 points. Please help me. I’m about to lose my mind

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I got a nomination from OINP which was approved in May 2024. I got my ITA and I applied for the permanent residency IRCC.
However, my application was “cancelled as incomplete” because my police certificate from one of the countries had a gap of three months.
My nomination certificate from Ontario will expire in November. I have to create a new Express entry profile. I would like to know if I can still use the nomination certificate from Ontario with the new profile I created. Has anyone had this kind of situation before. I want to know because i don’t want to lose this 600 points. Please help me. I’m about to lose my mind
Yes you can apply with same nomination letter. You have to email your province and let them know that your application is returned. They will reissue your 600 points and you have to wait for another PNP express entry draw to apply for new PR application.

Reactions: tmonay

tmonay

Sep 24, 2023
Yes you can apply with same nomination letter. You have to email your province and let them know that your application is returned. They will reissue your 600 points and you have to wait for another PNP express entry draw to apply for new PR application.
thank you so much. i really appreciate your response

tmonay

Sep 24, 2023
just a quick question.....do i need to attach a copy of the "cancelled as incomplete" letter that was sent to me by IRCC to my province as well?

mdjony

Aug 24, 2017
Hi there, i have the exact same situation for PNP -Alberta. My nomination is valid until November 2024. But it seems like i will have to reapply for Alberta PNP again.

tmonay

Sep 24, 2023
Hi there, i have the exact same situation for PNP -Alberta. My nomination is valid until November 2024. But it seems like i will have to reapply for Alberta PNP again.
Hello, why do you say it seems you like you will reapply? Did you contact Alberta to let them know?

mdjony

Aug 24, 2017
Hello, why do you say it seems you like you will reapply? Did you contact Alberta to let them know?
It says on their website that they do not update PNP Certificates with new EE Profile Number. I would think all provinces would have some sort of systems in place to address situation like this?

tmonay

Sep 24, 2023
It says on their website that they do not update PNP Certificates with new EE Profile Number. I would think all provinces would have some sort of systems in place to address situation like this?
My advice, send them an email explaining the situation. And wait for their response. Make sure you attach the nomination certificate, rejection letter and the new EE letter that shows your job seeker code. Don’t assume. Send an email. I sent Ontario the email and I’m waiting for their response.