+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION APPROVED

dranig

Jun 11, 2009
I just wanted to share my experience and how i got approved.

I sent my application at Buffalo on March 2007 under FSW. I am holding H1B and close to getting my green card.

On May 2008, I was asked to do medical and to send letter from current employer & another set of police clearances & proof of funds.

Sent all on July 2008.

I got my approval and visa on March 2009. My visa will expire on July 11 and need to land prior to that date.

I have a question regarding the funds. Do I need to carry it with me? Is carrying such a big amount questionable or not allowed by the Immigration? Or do I need to open a bank account in canada? Is it ok if I show a bank statement and that the bank is here in USA?

Thanks for everyone who will reply...and good luck to all!!!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I don't know the answer to your question but congratulations on the approval.

CHLOEKTW

Jun 7, 2009
I believe if you carrying the money with you, you would have to declare it at customs because it is such a large amount of money. anything over 10K has to be declared. But I think the best thing you should to do is keep the money in a bank that serves the U.S. and Canada I.E. HSBC Bank which you could have acccess to in Canada. When you fill out the information at customs and in your landing forms you'll include this this inforamtion of your Bank funds, name of the bank, the account number, and as so on. Congratulations on your Success!

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
All you need is prove of the money in an account and you'll the immigration of and tell them you'll transfer the money as soon as you open an account in Canada
Congrats and good Luck.

lulzim gorqaj

Jun 12, 2009
congratulations but can you tell me how did you gat approved can you just tell me wich dokuments oyu recuisted to be approved