+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant name mistake

Ayshasan

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,
i have submiited the application and they have asked me for our passports. But the problem is that by mistake i wrote full name in full name column and then in given name column the first name.. So now my first name is appearing two times.
i even emailed them and attached passport for evidence but no one replied.
its been a week but no one replied to my email.
plz help me out what should i do

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi,
i have submiited the application and they have asked me for our passports. But the problem is that by mistake i wrote full name in full name column and then in given name column the first name.. So now my first name is appearing two times.
You mean you used the webform http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp? If yes, maybe you can wait. According to their site "The web form is currently having some issues with email responses. You may not get an email confirming that we got your request. We’re still getting all the requests and we’ll answer you by email in 2 to 5 business days. We’re working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible."

munnyjain

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
Hiii,
I have made the same mistake. Did you get your visa?
could you suggest what to do in this case?