+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

appeal in ontario canad

hassanstiger

Apr 12, 2009
I am married to a moroccan man for 3 years now but together for 5 years.I lived in morocco with my husband for the first 2 years of our marraige but my child from a previuos relationship spoke only english and we needed to return to canada so she could go to school with kids her own age and language.My was accepted as my husbands sponsor and he had his interview march 10 2009.he was denied saying they did not beleive our marraige was real.which is not true of course we love each other very much.I started the appeal april 2009 and just received his records (foss) and sent in our evidence of having a true marraige.has anybody done an apppeal for their spouse? and how long it takes from sending your evidence to getting an actual hearing? and what is peer to sponship? I would be very grateful to hear from others going through or have appealedfor their spouses.
thanks TB

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello i understand your case very good because i seen many other moroccan cases like this before. please do not worry and have faith in allah. ur relation is real genuine so do not worry and as long as u can prove them. but to canadien immigration it sounds fishy that why a young moroccan boy you meet on the internet would marry you even when you have a children from previous marriages or boyfriends. becase in islam morocco this is NOT common normal thing they look at it as a possible marriage scam.
but if u have all ur documents to prove u are real. show them ur pictures together and that u living together with him they they will accept it. it will take around 2.5 years for this appeal procees.