+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

appeal approved march 21 2011

hassanstiger

Apr 12, 2009
I was wondering if anybody else was or has been in my situation.My husband had his interview March 2009 and was denied because the officer in morocco said we had moc.my child and i had lived with my husband in morocco for 2 years and we have now been together for over 6 years.I had to have a full appeal in toronto on march 21 2011.We won our appeal in less than 1 hour.I then received the decision letter may 16 2011.Then May 2011 my husband received papers asking for a new medical,new police report,new travel papers,copies of his passport and national card,and 4 passport size photos.The visa office received his medical back from paris july 19 2011.I emailed the visa office in Morocco because no part of immigration in Canada can answer questions concerning appeals and was told had to deal directly with the visa office in morocco.The visa office then replied with an email saying to look at the AOR which I am assuming is the paper my husband received asking for all his documents.My husband read the letter he received and there was no time of how long the process will take until he receives his visa.My husband is fluent in english and French so I know he understood the letter.Can anybody tell me if they had an approved appeal how long it took after medical etc to receive visa?
thanks tb