+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR processing time

Sarkar0018

Jun 8, 2024
Hope everyone is doing well! I submitted my PR application on February 27, 2024 after receiving a nomination from Ontario under Masters Graduate Stream. With that, my PR falls under the non express entry stream. I am still waiting to receive the "Acknowledgment of Receipt" email so I can renew my PGWP expiring at the end of October.

I was hoping to get an idea about the time it takes to get this AOR. A friend of mine got it in two month (he applied in January 2024). Having said that, I understand everyone's timeline is different. Those who are in the same boat as me and submitted their PR application between January and February of 2024, could you please share your timelines so we can see if there's a pattern or it is really random?

jaypatel9913

Jul 28, 2022
Hello Guys , quick question. I have submit my profile in non express entry portal under International Student Stream. I have submitted the file on 4th May and their is no update on it yet and also my IELTS has expired on 29 May. Does this will impact or not ??

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello Guys , quick question. I have submit my profile in non express entry portal under International Student Stream. I have submitted the file on 4th May and their is no update on it yet and also my IELTS has expired on 29 May. Does this will impact or not ??
no, it won't. you're good

Kaursingh

Star Member
Mar 4, 2024
Hope everyone is doing well! I submitted my PR application on February 27, 2024 after receiving a nomination from Ontario under Masters Graduate Stream. With that, my PR falls under the non express entry stream. I am still waiting to receive the "Acknowledgment of Receipt" email so I can renew my PGWP expiring at the end of October.

I was hoping to get an idea about the time it takes to get this AOR. A friend of mine got it in two month (he applied in January 2024). Having said that, I understand everyone's timeline is different. Those who are in the same boat as me and submitted their PR application between January and February of 2024, could you please share your timelines so we can see if there's a pattern or it is really random?
Hello bro …have you got AOR?