+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyway to request information about denial?

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
Basically i received my app. back which was denied and the document states i was denied under travel history, ties to canada and home country, purpose of visit and current employment situation, but i don't under stand the travel history part or the purpose of visit? Could there have been a mistake on CIC's part?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You can apply for your GCMS notes done by the VO. Search the CIC website or on forum there are lots of threads about ordering GCMS. It will give a clearer picture of reasons for refusal. Travel history can mean a number of things: you have none? Indicates you may not have finances for travel or be well established in a job to afford it. Also there is no evidence if returning to home country from another country or being granted other visas. OR if you have travel history it may be purely for work and the VO doesn't count this as highly as it would be paid for. Ties: need to show job, property, bank account or investments, spouse and child, etc. Employment: full time, permanent and well paid. Pref in home country. Purpose of visit: VO wonders if there is another reason for coming to Canada - to stay.