+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone whose application is in CHC ISLAMABAD and waiting for medical?

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent a mail to CHC ISLAMABAD for inquiry about my application and they gave me reply in july 2010 that " Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London(UK). When i asked them about my application status they told me that it is being processed in ISLAMABAD.

I want to ask how much more time it would take to recieve the medical forms?

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
I had the same question for my cousin,
he is too waiting for his medical, but still no reply....it has been almost more than a year didn't hear anything back from Islamabad.

if you get answer please do let me know too.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@maryam...... I wanted to ask 1 thing......... is your cousin's application in ISLAMABAD CHC or it is being processed in LONDON(UK)......... when did he apply for immigration......... if you know the exact date it would be more helpful.....

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well thats preety strange........... your cousin waited a lot.........I applied in Jan 2009 and hoping to get my medical forms soon....... has he contacted the chc Islamabad regarding this...... what did they say about it.......... ?

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
yes he did waited a lot, he was told at the interview in April 2009 to wait for medicl since then nothing he tried email and letters calls, but no reply or updates..... the online status says in process that's all, don't know why its taking toooooo long for them to be process the application...I know ppl from India that their application goes toooo fast and they don't have to wait this long, but don't know what is going on in islamabad ...its sucks when they are not telling you for any updates.

complexcanada said:
Well thats preety strange........... your cousin waited a lot.........I applied in Jan 2009 and hoping to get my medical forms soon....... has he contacted the chc Islamabad regarding this...... what did they say about it.......... ?