+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone went for CLB Assessment in Toronto?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi forumers, anyone who went to Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment test? How was it? I will be having my exam this friday and scares me how does this work? Thanks for your insights. I'm trying to find a greater job opportunity other than being a live-in caregiver. And one of the companies that I have applied with were asking of my CLB. And so I'm on this now and hoping I will get a high benchmark.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
honeysweetie said:
Hi forumers, anyone who went to Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment test? How was it? I will be having my exam this friday and scares me how does this work? Thanks for your insights. I'm trying to find a greater job opportunity other than being a live-in caregiver. And one of the companies that I have applied with were asking of my CLB. And so I'm on this now and hoping I will get a high benchmark.
hi there,

i'll be sitting for the CLB test in a few days and i didn't find enough resources online to prepare.

how was your experience? i will be grateful if you can describe the test - so that i know in advance what to expect:

i.e. the total duration, the time allocated for each section (speaking, reading , listening, writing)

do they give you topics to choose from? or how does it work...is the testing methodology similiar to ielts or is it very different?
any tips/ advices will be useful

thanks