+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applying to canada from Mumbai

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
Hi is there anyone from Mumbai applying for Jan intake? I've applied to Humber & centennial through Edwise International- awaiting for results- my IELTS is on 9th Oct. AM i late? what can i do to reduce the time line? Pl reply-

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think you are late. You can apply by end of october or first week of nov.

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
hey u r in time.. don't worry!! Have you got your acceptance letter from college??? if yes you can get medical done to save on time bcos your IELTS result will come on 22nd oct so if you do loan, medical and all after that your might be applying around 2 or 3rd week of nov..
Best of luck
I am also applying for Jan intake got my letter from HUMBER GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
No I havent yet recd my acceptance letter. I spoke to my agent ystrday and she told that as every1 is traveling so my letter is delayed. somehow i dont believe it. Then i asked her whether i can directly track it with college but she again gave me some crap....Now i dont know what to do....pls suggest....

S

sheeba11

Hi...yup even i am applying from mumbai through GeeBee consultants. I have applied to Seneca, George brown & Centennial college. i am planning to do 1 yr course on Human Resource management. I have got the offer letter from Centennial.i have completed my IELTS by July last week. what course have you applied for...

S

sheeba11

I need to apply for Loan... can you guys suggest which banks i should approach & what would be the procedure...

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
Hi Sheeba, If u r applying under SPP -there is a list of approved banks. Try HDFC - their processing is fast. If u want i can give u the reference of the loan officer- through whom applying.

S

sheeba11

Hi Lily, yes i am applying through SPP, pls share the contact details of HDFC. how abt credila is it approved... by the way what course are you applying for...

S

sheeba11

Hi Lily...how is your processing going on...by the way, i am waiting for the loan officer's details from you.

freeeaman

May 24, 2010
Hey i am applying from Mumbai for my wife under SPP. You can get a loan from Union bank of India however their processing was slow. Any idea which other financial documents are required apart from the loan

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
Sry for relying late Sheeba....u can spk to Shatrughan- HDFC bnk-9819297029. the processing is also fast. Credilla is not aproved.

ravishsri

Oct 23, 2010
hey guys i got a offer for diploma course in centinnial college and i am not getting the loan since it is a diploma course.. can u please tell me which bank is approving education loan for diploma course. Please answer it...very very urgent....i am not understanding which bank to approach

ravishsri

Oct 23, 2010
hai sheebha did u apply for loan ? if yes from which bank and is your course a diploma course...

Please give me the reply and guide me

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
@ravishsri
Hey dear is your course post secondary diploma or Post graduate diploma???????
If its post graduate diploma you will get loan from most of bank except a few nationalized banks like syndicate. Pl try HDFC bank bcos most of colleges in SPP are in there listed institutes tier 2 list.
Hope It helps
god bless