+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying for Fall 2018 (September) student visa?

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
I am fall Sept. Student too . Got acceptance letter from SHERIDAN College.Pay my fee too.. Unfortunately got refused visa.so upset

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Yes they were not satisfied with my immigration status, and ties and assests. I am house wife living in dubai.my husband was sponsoring me. I attach all his businesses details bank statements ..but they did not considered it may be...i already have canada TRV valid .so going to canada to apply as inside canada student .lets see ..

Jan 10, 2018
I will be applying shortly after I get my upfront medicals done tomorrow. I have an offer of admission to MISSM in Concordia University of Edmonton. I guess GIC is not mandatory for non-SPP institutions? Please correct me.

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Yes they were not satisfied with my immigration status, and ties and assests. I am house wife living in dubai.my husband was sponsoring me. I attach all his businesses details bank statements ..but they did not considered it may be...i already have canada TRV valid .so going to canada to apply as inside canada student .lets see ..
When did u applied in Sheridan college? ? When did u got offer??