+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anymore documents required?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 3 years of professional experience in a Multinational Oil & Gas Company, and the program i've been accepeted into is also "MEng - Oil & Engineering" from Memorial University of Newfoundland, which is relevant to my undergraduate degree (Mechanical Engineering) and Job.

Can anyone guide me with documents that I should attach in order to show Family Ties? Im attaching the following documents:
1. My Pay Slip
2. My Bank Statement
3. My Father's Employment Proof
4. My Father's Bank Statement
5. Family Registration Certificate from NADRA
6. My Employment Agreement with the Company.

I have a 20,000 CAD per year scholarship. I guess I dont need to add a strong bank statement and PROPERTY DOCUMENTS?

I think I dont need to add additional documents without any purpose but Im just being curious if Im still missing something!...

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats a DOB from Nadra :p .. DOB is mentioned on the ID card + Passport.

I'm attaching a photocopy of my NIC. Thats a mandatory requirement.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
I think the biggest ties proof is your nationality, because you and your father can switch job anytime they want, you can change houses, It doesn't proof anything, So give them proof that you are by birth Pakistani by presenting your birth certificate, NIC and most importantly your PRC & Domicile.

That should be enough.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
fahad83 said:
I think the biggest ties proof is your nationality, because you and your father can switch job anytime they want, you can change houses, It doesn't proof anything, So give them proof that you are by birth Pakistani by presenting your birth certificate, NIC and most importantly your PRC & Domicile.

That should be enough.
If nationality can be used to show country tie, one of the most occurring reason for rejection won't even exists.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
rhasan said:
If nationality can be used to show country tie, one of the most occurring reason for rejection won't even exists.
The most reliable ties with your country is your nationality that you are by birth national, Not some immigrant, also your family status that they living in same country in which you are living in.

Thats the most strong reason for you to return.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you guide me about PRC? We have our own house in DHA-2 Islamabad (constructed in 2008) and thats the permanent residence for us now. Where can you get this certificate and what are the contents??

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
PRC and Domicile certificates are absolutely necessary requirement to get admission in government universities and in all government related jobs since it represents from which city you belongs too, because government universities and jobs have quota system, anyway I don't know about Islamabad since I am from Karachi, So I suggest you check this information from other members.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where did you get your PRC? I have been moving places throughout my life depending upon my father's posting. My domicile is that of Punjab since I was born in Multan.

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
a-a-d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,date of birth certificate is important you should to go to your union council from where you can take NADRA DOB.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does it have to be the Union Council of the Place where you were born? Or the one in which you are currently living?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
check it yourself . . . letter from Islamabad Canadian Embassy

and stop giving foolish suggestions off consultants . . :s

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z1--avDpDgj49qI7WUD-0V5aqnFatSbDt8Pcs5IM0YY/edit?hl=en_US

if the document is not opening send me your email id I will mail you back . .

Be simple and too the point with your documents always . . If they want to give you visa there will be no if and but

A person apply with 30 millions in his a/c got rejected that your funds are insufficient

A person never travel before refused you have no travel history .. If he had no intention to go aboard from where he/she get travel history

A person has strong ties that he/she will not come back after showing all the bank statement, business and property

On the other side ...

A person get visa on showing only 1.5million received visa

A person not showing any property no business no bank statement of his own received visa