+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody for Northern Lights College_Sep_2014/Jan-2015_Intake_Please join here..

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Friends,

Started this thread for all who applied / applying / joining Northern Lights Collge from Jan_2015 intake

Those who already joined for Sep_2014, Please share your experiences..which would be great favour for those who are applying..Thanks in advance!!

varma

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im going to apply for Business Management Post Degree Diploma in NL .

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am going to file my case on 15th sep....just drafting my sop as m having 3 yrs. experience in sales.

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Friends, thanks for responding..wish you all gud luck..

@Varma : Can I know thru whom you are applying, I mean which consultant and from which place ?

@BaljitSingh : What you mean by filing case, is it applying for visa ? anyways are u doing it yourslef or thru any consultant ?

Also reg work experience, I dont rememebr where I saw in this forum, mentioning work experience is not so good for visa success....so you may want to double check on this and take advice from seniors or experienced people..

Coming to myslef...I am applying diploma course for my wife..we are in USA on student visa..due to few work permit issues and personal reasons decided to move to Canada..when I called NLC collge they asked to check with indian consultant ( Suneetha and Sanjay , currrently I am working with them to get Offer letter.. )

BTW did any of you, do research about college, place , part-time jobs etc etc..?

varma

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im applying through EDWISE . i dont think experience will create any problem in visa .

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @lucky boy....i think showing work experience will not be a problem....coz i did my bachelors in 2011 n in order to justify my gap of study i will have to show my work experience.

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And by case i mean visa filling....and about nlc i wanq put some light on area where nlc is located and part time jobs scenario......i connected some of guys n guls of nlc ,,,,according to their feedback...clg is good and programs offered by them are value for money and offers decent jobs....as fort st. John is going thru a phase of resource boom ,,,plenty of part time jobs are there and its easy to grab a part time job.....only thing that is nt in favor is the weather .

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Wonderful..Baljit Singh...Thanks a lot for the great information..hope all get thru the visa and connect in College next year..