+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody for FDU Vancouver? jan 2017

norikochawla

Oct 25, 2016
Hi. I am going for Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver for course MAS. Is anybody going for same college? I got my visa approved. Please be in touch. I m from Delhi

aash14

Oct 16, 2016
Hi m from Delhi only,hv applied for MAS program for FDU,
Snd me ur contact details at 2016shubhom@gmail.com

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Btw do let me know pros of this program at FDU so that I can take a better decision pl
You can contact me at imhussain_ku@hotmail.com

FahrenheitZR

May 15, 2016
I would recommend you to change to a different university or college. FDU is a crap university and is only run through agents gaining commissions depending on how many students they refer to it. Will it give you a certificate at the end? Sure, but will be invaluable within Canada. If you want to finish your degree there and go back to your country where no one knows FDU then go ahead and do it. People in Vancouver know how FDU is not even a proper university as it is in a tiny building, with very few profs and students. It is smaller sized than nursery schools and the teaching standards there are awful.

I personally know a few people who went there, all of whom which were referred there by agents. The agent's received their commissions (which is 25% of your total fees you pay FDU) and then are no where to be found. These few people hated it and realised how bogus of a university it is and left it as soon as they could. Because of the commission, the agent's will promote FDU as if it is the Harvard of Canada. In reality, FDU's reputation is the size of an ant and gives you a piece of paper claiming you have been awarded a degree which gives you no credibility. Better yet, just print off a degree off google images and even that might be slightly more valuable. The FDU which is in New Jersey, USA is okay, however the one in Vancouver is horrible, and definitely not one bit advisable to go to.

If you insist on going to Vancouver, then your best bet is to look into UBC (quite expensive for international students, however, amazing program + reputed throughout the world + employment prospects quite high), Uni of Victoria (reputable + good program + decent fees) and SFU (Simon Fraser University - good program + good placement + decent fees).

Your very welcome for me helping you save your time and money, and giving you golden advice. Trust me, you DO NOT want to be going there only to realize you were scammed of what you dreamt and hoped Canadian universities to be like.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Thnx dear. I hv the same from a friend in vancour though he's suggesting me to go if after masters I'm interested in PhD. But I don't think any reasonable uni will consider candidate from such institutions for PhD program

aash14

Oct 16, 2016
Thnx for the info
Can u share contact detail f ur frnz with whom I can talk directly regarding the university, do share if u can at 2016shubhom@gmail.com

aash14

Oct 16, 2016
@norikochawla
Hi I need to ask you few things regarding visa as ur also from Delhi,do contact me at 2016shubhom@gmail.com