+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anybody applied in Oct/Nov 2008 in Buffalo through Nova Scotia?

candin2009

Sep 9, 2009
anybody applied in Oct/Nov 2008 in Buffalo through Nova Scotia? Pls share ur case status. Mine is showing Application received by Buffallo office review pending.

bilalqamar

Nov 4, 2009
mine is the same problem,i applied in oct 2008 as well from ON under federal skilled worker, So are u trying to inquire abt it from someone.

Bilal

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my god !!! is that really the situation of your applications guys !!!! since october 2008 upto date your e-case shows Received by the visa office !!!!!!

No communication, medicals,..... or any other requests or even a sign indicates that there are some people still alive in that office since 12 months !!!!!!!

you just made me disappointed guys, i didn't imagine that Buffalo is doing that bad, looks like they have no immigration officers at all, only that front desk receptionist who signs for receiving the applications and someone else puts them in the cupboard until they get a new fresh graduates from the universities to work as immigration officers

If the case do not change at Buffalo, i think many applicants including me will go back to their countries without gaining any progress on their applications with that sick office !!!

Sometimes i feel that Buffalo officers are the once who really need help not the applicants !!!

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
professional 1 said:
Oh my god !!! is that really the situation of your applications guys !!!! since october 2008 upto date your e-case shows Received by the visa office !!!!!!

No communication, medicals,..... or any other requests or even a sign indicates that there are some people still alive in that office since 12 months !!!!!!!

you just made me disappointed guys, i didn't imagine that Buffalo is doing that bad, looks like they have no immigration officers at all, only that front desk receptionist who signs for receiving the applications and someone else puts them in the cupboard until they get a new fresh graduates from the universities to work as immigration officers

If the case does not change at Buffalo, i think many applicants including me will go back to their countries without gaining any progress on their applications with that sick office !!!

Sometimes i feel that Buffalo officers are the once who really need help not the applicants !!!
u are funny...and correct...

bilalqamar

Nov 4, 2009
Hi

Every thing gonna be fine man. What are u doing to sustain ur legan status in Canada. MY work permit is expiriing in the end of DEc 09. What you suggest i should do coz the process is to lengthy to extend ur work permit and chances are too bleak coz they dont have any jobs these day.

Thanks