+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any update on Visa!!!

PindPunjab

Mar 27, 2020
Hi, I have applied for May intake but I had to defer because of pandemic and now my classes are supposed to start from Sep 08 and I've no idea what's going on . When I'm going to receive my Visa conformation because the same thing happened in MAY where only a week was left for my classes to get started but there wasn't any update on Visa. I want know.....

1: Has Anyone received any Update (Accepted or Refused ) on visa either for Sep intake or those who had applied in May intake?
2: Is there any other to keep a track on your application apart from this... (https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==) and is this the correct way to track your application. Whenever, i enter the details it's shows (NO RECORD FOUND). Is ANYONE facing the same kind of issue??
3: Those who have applied for September what's your status?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Did you apply online or on paper? Processing times are delayed and some applications are being prioritized over others. You may just have to keep waiting.

PindPunjab

Mar 27, 2020
No, i’ve applied Online. On March 7 i was done with my biometric and everything. Since, then i’m waiting??