+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Students From Fanshawe?

Canada2016January

Jul 18, 2015
I have received offer from Fanshawe, Project Management and Practical Elements of mechanical engineering. Any one who is admitted to same college? Please answer regarding job opportunity also after completion of course as well as part time work in London.

Canada2016January

Jul 18, 2015
Canada2016January said:
I have received offer from Fanshawe, Project Management and Practical Elements of mechanical engineering. Any one who is admitted to same college? Please answer regarding job opportunity also after completion of course as well as part time work in London.
Any one??

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
Canada2016January said:
I went to Fanshawe from 2010-2012. It's a huge college with a lot of facilities and it's constantly growing. Some professors however aren't very friendly towards international students. Just a heads up. Also for part-time jobs, it's very hard to gain employment in general in London, Ontario. I'd say that if you find something in Toronto, you'd be better off.