+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any November 2009 Applicants? FSW- Time Line

Rizwanyounes

Oct 2, 2009
hi every one i have one question that when we need to show funds by the statement from the band then they need it for certain period like 3 or 6 month statement or just we have to show that we have this much amount in our account (CAD)15000 ........
thanks

Knight

Star Member
Nov 11, 2009
Rizwanyounes said:
hi every one i have one question that when we need to show funds by the statement from the band then they need it for certain period like 3 or 6 month statement or just we have to show that we have this much amount in our account (CAD)15000 ........
thanks
its a good question, Canper can you please reply to Rizwan, keeping 15-20K.

Knight

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpr said:
Shoaib, you will get 120 days to submit your application from the day you get the AOR through email. There are couple versions of story floating around regarding when exactly the visa will open our file

Assuming you receive AOR from NS on Dec 31 and they say you have 120 days to submit the complete set of application, this means, you have time till April 30 to submit the application. But, if you send your complete documents on Jan 4:

Version 1 of the story I am hearing is, Visa officer won't touch your file until April 30 even though you submitted the documents 110 days earlier.

Version 2 of the story I am hearing is, a Junior Visa processing assistant will process your file once it s received in the visa office and set ready for the visa officer to process your case.

I don't know which of these is true but, in either case, I would assume that your status is updated upon receipt of your documents and, I will start preparing the documents in order not to waste much time. But again, that's a kind of gambling. There is no guarantee that CIO will approve your file. There are chances that the case may be rejected as well. So, its more wise to follow your instincts in this regard. Hope this helps.

Thank you.
I believe the latter is true. The 120 days is maximum limit, so the sooner you submit full docs, the sooner your file will be processed.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh that's great, Shoaib Khan! Good luck then.
I think it's better you start preparing your docs from now on.

Shoaib Khan said:
Thnaks mba studies. I just noticed that we applied under the same NOC 0711. Good Luck.

Should I start preparing my documents or wait for CIO response. If yes can I have a complete document list for that!! Ans is that true that we will get only 60 days to submit our final doucments.

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys!!!!!send my application last week of October 2009 I think my application received by 1st week of November 2009
still waiting for the AOR

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kali,

I too applied under FSW 3. I sent my application yesterday only. under what NOC you applied.
mine is NOC 2173.

are you under work permit or studied in Canada.what all documents you submitted for prrof of your status in Canada.
Also, are you planning to give IELTS for english proficiency???

~Balu.

kali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Hi Balu,

My NOC 2131. NOC doesn't matter under FWS-3. All you need is the proof of status. I studied in Canada and now in work permit. I send photocopies of study permit/work permit, passport, Canada entry visa stamp, employee letter and Canadian degree certificate. What did you submit ?

Many people in this forum suggest to take IELTS, even I studied in English. I think I have to give IELTS but not taken date.

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kali,

I am not much interested in writing IELTS, because few of my friends received their PR couple of months back who has the status just like me. they waited for an year to apply for PR under FSW 3. I am not sure why Buffalo VISA office didnt request them to take IELTS. but no one is sure about what need to be done. I am seeing numerous applicants from various countries in FSW 1 but not in 2/3. So, I am trying to get in touch with applicants which are applied under FSW 3. till now I got just U.

~Balu

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kali,

I forgot to provide the documents I submitted.
My canada work permits, visa documents and a letter from my employer stating that i am working in canada from 2008.

~Balu

kali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
@ Balu: I hope the documents works.
Taking IELTS is safe way.
There are few who applied FSW -3 and I have created new room for FSW, just be there too

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Rizwanyounes said:
thanks
Hi Rizwan, this is a very common question. The answer to this is, when you send the complete application to local visa office, you will have to send the bank statements for 6 months prior to application date. But, you don't have to show the (CAD) 15000 balance in all the 6 months. May be showing it for 2 months is good enough. On the other hand, you might want to maintain that balance from the date of application till your passport is requested or till you land in Canada as there are chances of verification of proof of funds.

Thank you.

hamid123

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Application sent to CIO: 11 Nov 2009
Application received by CIO: 16 Nov 2009
ARO: waiting

Can anyone tell about the main duties bez some are missing in my experience letter. so what i can do

...........thanx

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hamid, I didn't actually get your question. Can you throw some clarity on the same please?

Thank you.

hamid123

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
canpr

I have applied under the NOC 3112. Actually at the time of filling my applicaiton form I copied all duties from canadain immigration web site and sent my application form to Nova S.

After that I got experience letter from the hr department were i worked. HR dept wrote those duties which are not match with CI web link except few.

please reply