+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any March submitted Passport at ND

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
Hi

After medicals, I got a request from CHC,Delhi to submit passport and foreign travel document and the same was submitted to them in the first week of march and after that there is no response. I hv given them e-mail and they replied after 7 days that -- "The file is pending for final review by the processing team and decision by the officer and we cannot provide any date for the completion. Be assure that we give the priority to the cases which are ready for issuance of visa and with this, we will not be able to respond to further inquiries".

This e-mail was recd 15 days back but till now i hvnt recd any further reply from them.

Its toooooo late... why are they taking such a long time. Is there any one here frm DELHI who has submitted Passport in between Feb or March 09.

Pls share..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rimpy said:
Hi

After medicals, I got a request from CHC,Delhi to submit passport and foreign travel document and the same was submitted to them in the first week of march and after that there is no response. I hv given them e-mail and they replied after 7 days that -- "The file is pending for final review by the processing team and decision by the officer and we cannot provide any date for the completion. Be assure that we give the priority to the cases which are ready for issuance of visa and with this, we will not be able to respond to further inquiries".

This e-mail was recd 15 days back but till now i hvnt recd any further reply from them.

Its toooooo late... why are they taking such a long time. Is there any one here frm DELHI who has submitted Passport in between Feb or March 09.

Pls share..
It takes about 2 months (trackitt) from Passport request to visa at Delhi.

PMM

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

rimpy said:
Hi

Pls share..

PMM

Thanks PMM

But I hv read in this forum that one of the member has got within 20 days...He has submitted his PP in 1st week of march 09, and he got visa stamped exactly within 20 days.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rimpy said:
PMM said:
Hi

rimpy said:
Hi

Pls share..

PMM

Thanks PMM

But I hv read in this forum that one of the member has got within 20 days...He has submitted his PP in 1st week of march 09, and he got visa stamped exactly within 20 days.
Okay so you know 1 person who got it in 20 days, did you bother to check TRackitt to see what the usual time is?

PMM

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
hi rimpy i submitted my passport on 2nd march to delhi chc and thye got it on 4th march and i got it back on 27 th march with visa stamped.. as same as you they requested my passport with forigen travel form and ropr fee after the completion of medicals.
in some cases passport take much longer time then expected to visa stamped.
some cases passport takes upto three months.. so dont worry u will get it back soon.4 to 8 weeks is normal time.