+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any body got rejected or got visa from CHC islamabad?

asad_haq

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Yea i just heard on the forum that a guys was rejected visa after medicals,but he applied early in october.
What about u oosman what are your timelines.
I think from this coming monday ppl will start getting response from the CHC islamabad which seems to be quiet for quite a long time

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
oosman have you heard any thing alarming that you are asking this question.

Monday if CHC takes a decision then add time for the pp to come back to khi.

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
i have heard ,they are taking less time to take decsions,but i dont know ,weather they are good or bad :)

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we are just impatient as a nation. sado, bleach, they all got their visas in 23 days after meds. go through timeline for islamabd thread (type it in search box), most applicants got their visas from 16-24 days at max after meds(for those applicants who had no medical issues).

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
asad100101 said:
we are just impatient as a nation. sado, bleach, they all got their visas in 23 days after meds. go through timeline for islamabd thread (type it in search box), most applicants got their visas from 16-24 days at max after meds(for those applicants who had no medical issues).
And what about the ones who were rejected? Do they get their docs back earlier? Can't seem to find anyone on this forum whose study permit was rejected.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After meds only those people were rejected who had some issues with their medical reports and home ties. However, 8 out of 10 people were issued visas after meds. The issuance ratio is quite high.

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

any idea how long does it take for a VISA issuance of a Dependant child (infant) in ISB? I will be sending in the sponsorship application next week from within Canada. Cant wait long to have my family here with me :(

Thanks,
Asif

asif712

Nov 25, 2010
I got rejected after medical in sept. session. The only reason they mentioned in their letter is the acceptance letter does not have 2 starting dates. means the extension letter dates. 2ndly there is a format design by CIC for all canadian colleges and universities to follow. my extension letter which i submitted was a formal letter from college not the CIC letter. these all things i come to know after my refusal.
If someone have the same case be careful and submit your extension letter of acceptance the same format like ur acceptance letter.

Thanks
Asif

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
asif712 said:
I got rejected after medical in sept. session. The only reason they mentioned in their letter is the acceptance letter does not have 2 starting dates. means the extension letter dates. 2ndly there is a format design by CIC for all canadian colleges and universities to follow. my extension letter which i submitted was a formal letter from college not the CIC letter. these all things i come to know after my refusal.
If someone have the same case be careful and submit your extension letter of acceptance the same format like ur acceptance letter.

Thanks
Asif
When did they ask for the extension letter? Before they sent the medicals? with the medical form? or afterwards?

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif712 said:

Thanks
Asif
for sep session, what was the starting date of your class?
Also, when did you file your application for CHC?