+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

another IELTS test result sheet

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

Can i get another IELTS test result ? or only one provided ? because i will submit in to different places.

Thanks
Sherif

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sshehab said:
Dears,

Can i get another IELTS test result ? or only one provided ? because i will submit in to different places.

Thanks
Sherif
As long as it's not expired, you can contact the institution where you took your test at and order another copy (or however many copies you need) - I've done it in the past!

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they refused to give me another copy , they told me tell us where you want to send it and we will send it to the mentioned location !!!! :-[

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sshehab said:
they refused to give me another copy , they told me tell us where you want to send it and we will send it to the mentioned location !!!! :-[
Did you say you would pay for it? or did you ask for another copy for free?

If you want another copy - you need to pay for it

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , Actually i said " i want another copy " , but i didn't think that when i mention "Pay" it will make any difference, any way so it is available and allowed to get another one after you pay , right ? because they are little stubborn and strict here ... how much it may cost ?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sshehab said:
Hi , Actually i said " i want another copy " , but i didn't think that when i mention "Pay" it will make any difference, any way so it is available and allowed to get another one after you pay , right ? because they are little stubborn and strict here ... how much it may cost ?
Yeah - when you said it like that, sounds like you are asking for another copy for free -

The cost is different in every locations - where are you? it's best if you contact them and ask them how much for an additional copy

Actually I also paid for another copy - I'm in Vancouver and it was $20 Canadian Dollars for mine

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's good so the important thing that you confirmed me now that it is allowed to take another copy after paying , so i'll go to them and ask for a copy .. appreciate it much..

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sshehab said:
that's good so the important thing that you confirmed me now that it is allowed to take another copy after paying , so i'll go to them and ask for a copy .. appreciate it much..
No problem - Good Luck ~