+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Anna-Univ-Delay] Courier not sent form Anna University, Chennai, Tamilanadu to WES Canada

Sairam.Kannan

Jul 6, 2021
Hi All, currently I am having an issue with anna university(Chennai, Tamilnadu, India) sending my transcript documents to WES Canada due to courier restrictions between Canada and India. They have not sent this from 20-Apr-2021.

I have been chasing them but not getting any proper response. Does anyone have any alternate suggestions? please guide me. I am totally frustrated.

I want to apply Express entry profile as soon as possible. Any help or directions is greatly appreciated. (Note: I am stuck in Singapore where I work and my parent are in India but they are very old age people)

Aug 2, 2021
I'm sorry. There's no other way unless someone directly checks-in at their office. Most deemed universities have gone digital and despite that, if we don't follow-up with the university, they decline stating "technical" issues (which only they could decipher). So, I'd suggest you to send someone that you know to their office.

Sairam.Kannan

Jul 6, 2021
I'm sorry. There's no other way unless someone directly checks-in at their office. Most deemed universities have gone digital and despite that, if we don't follow-up with the university, they decline stating "technical" issues (which only they could decipher). So, I'd suggest you to send someone that you know to their office.
I know sending a person also didn't really help either. My father went and checked they simply say every 15 days Canada courier flights are not going through.

Bala.Muthiah

Aug 20, 2021
I have also applied for transcripts in June and the status on the website has been stuck with "UpLdl". Do you think sending someone in person is not useful since they will anyway respond with courier problem?

Bala.Muthiah

Aug 20, 2021
Also, I see on the India Post website that it has resumed service to Canada from Aug 16th. Not sure if this will speed this up.

Aug 23, 2021
Guys, my father went to Anna University today (8/23) to check on this. The folks in the transcript section said that postal services have resumed and hopefully they would send the documents this week.

Bala.Muthiah

Aug 20, 2021
Guys, my father went to Anna University today (8/23) to check on this. The folks in the transcript section said that postal services have resumed and hopefully they would send the documents this week.
That's great! Can you tell me when you applied and what's your current status? It would also be great if you can update here after your status changes to indicate that the documents have been sent to WES.

Aug 23, 2021
That's great! Can you tell me when you applied and what's your current status? It would also be great if you can update here after your status changes to indicate that the documents have been sent to WES.
I applied on 7/27 and currently, it is UpLdl status. If there is a change in the status, I would update here.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
As per my knowledge they send the record to WES online only. In may case it took only 17 days. I applied through registered post from Chandigarh and they send my transcripts directly to WES online. I was applied in May 2020.

Aug 23, 2021
As per my knowledge they send the record to WES online only. In may case it took only 17 days. I applied through registered post from Chandigarh and they send my transcripts directly to WES online. I was applied in May 2020.
It changes with university. In our case, Anna university can send the documents electronically. But they only do postal communication.

Reactions: binder1232

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
It changes with university. In our case, Anna university can send the documents electronically. But they only do postal communication.
Ok, Due to covid19 staff strength cut in offices, may be its the reason of delay.

Reactions: JaikishoreJoseph
Aug 23, 2021
Guys from Anna university, if you want to call and check with them on your status, dial the below number.
044 -22357247

Note: I haven’t checked it out, but looks like thief contact # has been changed.

If anyone gets any update on their status, kindly share here.