+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An urgent question regardless extension of PGWP!

Happyjonathan

Mar 26, 2015
Hey. How are you to all?

I've found few urgent questions about the extension of PGWP.

1. My situation: I've got regular three years PGWP since I completed a diploma course at the end of 2012. That means my PGWP will expire at March of 2016. The PGWP of my wife will also expire at Oct of 2015. I just started up to find a job now since I got a family emergency at the end of 2012. Means I spent two years in my home country to take care of my family. My wife will come to Canada soon before her PGWP expire along with our baby. ( the place of birth was not in Canada).

2. My question:a: Based on what I just said above, should I apply either the bridging open work permit, an
open work permit or LMIA?

b: Should my wife apply a study permit again to help me extend my PGWP?

c: Am I still qualify to apply AINP( graduated from another province ) if I will be either a car
salesperson, customer service personnel or a deli counter clerk as the level of NOC C.

d: Are they going to be lasting my process time if my occupation belong to NOC C, and will they
really process my case at 25 plus months

Appreciate all of your most valuable advices, useful suggestions. Those advices could help us whole a lot! Thank you so much. I'll look forward to hearing from all of you soon!
A